Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From Taste Of Home Light & Tasty
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons orange zest
- 1 (8 ounce) carton light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 ounce) graham cracker crust, extra serving size
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in the milk, sour cream and orange peel. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
somehow this didnt turn out. it was so stiff and like foam rubber. the taste was ok. i used lime jello and zest. i added some lime juice and even some extra water since i only used 1/2 a can of scm. i didnt pour it in a pie just left it in a bowl and sprinkled some nuts on it but it was just so stiff. it sounded good though. i guess i needed more liquid?
Absolutely delicious! I was most pleased with the consistency of the filling. Thanks for posting such a winner.