- 1 small very ripe mango
- 150 g swiss white chocolate, broken into small pieces
- vanilla essence
- 1 (200 g) container creme fraiche
- 2 passion fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- Sieve the mango pulp and keep aside.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Add essence, creme fraiche and mango puree.
- Whisk until thick enough to hold its shape.
- Spoon into 2 tall glasses and chill.
- Just before serving, halve the fruits, scoop out the seeds and spoon over the desserts.
- Decorate each with a sprig of mint and serve.