Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
From 1001 Slow Cooker Recipes. Made this just within the last few weeks. Very easy and very good.
Make and share this Velvety Chicken Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (I used bone-in thighs and it worked just fine)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- noodles, cooked
- Cut chicken into strips and place in sprayed cooker.
- Combine alfredo sauce, peas and cheese in bowl and mix well. Spoon over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 5 to 6 hours. Serve over noodles.