Creamy butternut squash soup perfect for a cold fall evening!
Make and share this Velvety Butternut Squash Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Arrange squash and carrots on a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast in a preheated 425 oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drizzle olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Saute onion, celery and garlic for several minutes.
- Add in spices, and cook 1 min longer; remove from heat.
- When squash and carrots are roasted, add to stock pot.
- Add in broth, cover, and cook over low heat about 20 minutes.
- Working in batches, run soup through a blender, or use an immersion blender until smooth.
- Can be served with a dollop of Greek yogurt and pumpkin seeds.