Recipe by KaDo
I found this recipe on kraftfoods.com. It isn't too thick, but has really good flavor! This recipe is extremely quick and easy! You can also use the frozen broccoli and cauliflower blend that has carrots in it. Also, to make this recipe a little healthier, I use the Velveeta 2%.
Top Review by Deb L.
I had fresh broccoli, cauliflower and velveeta that need to be used. I wasn't expecting much as there are only 4 ingredients, but this was really good. I will be making this again.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli and cauliflower
- 2 (14 ounce) cans reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 12 ounces Velveeta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place vegetables and broth in a pot and cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat & simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- While everything is still in the pot, use a fork or potato masher to slightly mash the vegetables to desired consistency.
- Cut the Velveeta into cubes. Stir into the pot.
- Cook 5 minutes or until Velveeta is melted and soup is heated through, stirring frequently.