1/2 Photos of Velvety Broccoli & Cauliflower Cheese Soup
I found this recipe on kraftfoods.com. It isn't too thick, but has really good flavor! This recipe is extremely quick and easy! You can also use the frozen broccoli and cauliflower blend that has carrots in it. Also, to make this recipe a little healthier, I use the Velveeta 2%.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli and cauliflower
- 2 (14 ounce) cans reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 12 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1Place vegetables and broth in a pot and cover. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat & simmer 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 2While everything is still in the pot, use a fork or potato masher to slightly mash the vegetables to desired consistency.
- 3Cut the Velveeta into cubes. Stir into the pot.
- 4Cook 5 minutes or until Velveeta is melted and soup is heated through, stirring frequently.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Velvety Broccoli & Cauliflower Cheese Soup
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.6
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 44.8 mg
- Sodium 839.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli and cauliflower
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth