Recipe by foxfire624
This is a "special dessert" that my mom used to make when I was little. It is absolutely wonderful!! I have lots of requests for this one.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup Cool Whip (reserve rest of large container for top)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate instant pudding
- 1 (6 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 Plain Hershey Bar or 1 chocolate sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first three ingredients together. Pat into a large oblong Pyrex to make the crust.
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes being careful not to let get to brown. Cool completely.
- Mix cup of cool whip, confectioners sugar and cream cheese together. Then spread over the cooled crust.
- Mix chocolate and vanilla pudding mixes with milk until thickened and spread over cream cheese layer.
- Spread the rest of cool whip on top of pudding mixture.
- With potato peeler curl plain Hershey bar over top for garnish. If don't want Hershey bar use chocolate sprinkles.
- Keep in refrigerator.