Recipe by bunkie68
I got this on a Somersize mailing list I was on several years ago. I don't even know who the original poster was! Whoever it was, I'm grateful they shared - this is a tasty dish appropriate for Level 1 Somersizers.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon magic seafood seasoning
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded muenster cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter in a 10-inch skillet over high heat for 1 minute.
- Stir in green onions and 2 tsp.
- of the seasoning mix; cook for 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Stir in cream and remaining seasoning mix; cook for 1 minute.
- Remove shrimp with slotted spoon.
- Boil cream in same skillet, whisking constantly, for 2 minutes.
- Stir in cheese, then add shrimp back to skillet.
- Serve immediately.