1/3 Photos of Velvet Scrambled Eggs
gingerkitten D's Note:
This is my family's very most favorite way to enjoy scrambled eggs. They come out tender and moist. For easy clean up, pour the water from the saucepan into the empty stainless steel bowl and the stuck on egg just lifts right off!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You will need either a large double boiler, or to make your own using a stainless steel bowl inside a saucepan.
- 2Fill the saucepan with water and bring to a boil.
- 3While the water is heating up, beat the eggs and cream together until well mixed.
- 4Cut the butter into small pieces and add to the cream and eggs.
- 5Spray the stainless steel bowl with cooking spray.
- 6Put the bowl into the saucepan and add the egg mixture.
- 7Using a rubber spatula, stir the eggs constantly until the mixture begins to look like soft curds and turns baby chick yellow.
- 8Remove from heat and sprinkle with salt, pepper and dill.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Velvet Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.5
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 554.2 mg
- Sodium 218.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 15.9 g