Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my family's very most favorite way to enjoy scrambled eggs. They come out tender and moist. For easy clean up, pour the water from the saucepan into the empty stainless steel bowl and the stuck on egg just lifts right off!!!
- You will need either a large double boiler, or to make your own using a stainless steel bowl inside a saucepan.
- Fill the saucepan with water and bring to a boil.
- While the water is heating up, beat the eggs and cream together until well mixed.
- Cut the butter into small pieces and add to the cream and eggs.
- Spray the stainless steel bowl with cooking spray.
- Put the bowl into the saucepan and add the egg mixture.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir the eggs constantly until the mixture begins to look like soft curds and turns baby chick yellow.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with salt, pepper and dill.
Perfect! This is not really my review, but that of my daughter's. I don't like the smell of eggs cooking, so I told her that if she wanted some she had to make them herself. So she did. They were easy and great apparently, and just the sort of soft fluffy eggs she was craving to put on her toast. She used the double boiler and felt like the ant's pants. Thanks gingerkitten.
Lovely easy recipe I subbed 1 tbsp of Cottage cheese for the cream and cut the recipe back to 2 eggs. Sprinkled a few chives on top. I enjoyed my Sunday Brunch