1/1 Photo of Velvet Molded Salad
3 hrs 15 mins
This is one of my adopted recipes. I have only changed it to allow the option of different gelatin flavors. I changed the title, which originally was "Lime Velvet Salad", to reflect this change. Cooking time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- 2Add chunks of cream cheese. Using mixer, beat at medium speed until well blended.
- 3Chill until slightly congealed.
- 4Add pineapple, celery and nuts.
- 5Fold in whipped cream.
- 6Pour in 3 cup mold and let set.
- 7Turn out on lettuce leaves and garnish with cherries if desired.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Velvet Molded Salad
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.1
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 161.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g