- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 5 ml glycerine
- 5 ml vanilla extract
- 5 ml instant coffee granules
- 500 ml coffee creamer
- 500 ml brandy
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve coffee granules in a little warm water.
- Gently mix all ingredients together without too much beating.
- Leave to stand for 24 hours before bottling.
- Keep refrigerated.
- COOKS NOTE: Please use full cream milks and creamers as well as the very best quality coffee for the best results.
- COOKS NOTE: Glycerine /glycerin / glycerol is a water soluble sort of oil that acts as a natural preservative. Any health store should have it in stock.