Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This is a wonderfully smooth cream liqueur that takes little effort to make and will be enjoyed by all. Cooking time indicates standing time. If you are looking to make Cape Velvet Cream Liqueur then Cape Velvet Liqueur is closer to the real thing.
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 5 ml glycerine
- 5 ml vanilla extract
- 5 ml instant coffee granules
- 500 ml coffee creamer
- 500 ml brandy
- Dissolve coffee granules in a little warm water.
- Gently mix all ingredients together without too much beating.
- Leave to stand for 24 hours before bottling.
- Keep refrigerated.
- COOKS NOTE: Please use full cream milks and creamers as well as the very best quality coffee for the best results.
- COOKS NOTE: Glycerine /glycerin / glycerol is a water soluble sort of oil that acts as a natural preservative. Any health store should have it in stock.