This recipe I got from a friend years ago. The powdered coffee creamer give this tart a delectable flavour and velvet texture. Quick and easy to make. This tart must be made the day before as it must be put into the refrigerator for at least 20 hours.
- Crush eight biscuits finely set aside.
- Layer the other biscuits on the bottom and side of a square dish.
- Mix condense milk and coffee creamer together.
- Add lemon juice slowly, mix until the mixture thickens.
- Pour over the layer of biscuits.
- Sprinkle crushed biscuits on top, put into the refrigerator.
- Serve the following day.