Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe I got from a friend years ago. The powdered coffee creamer give this tart a delectable flavour and velvet texture. Quick and easy to make. This tart must be made the day before as it must be put into the refrigerator for at least 20 hours.
- 200 g coconut biscuits
- 380 g condensed milk
- 125 ml lemon juice
- 250 ml powdered coffee creamer
- 125 ml milk
- Crush eight biscuits finely set aside.
- Layer the other biscuits on the bottom and side of a square dish.
- Mix condense milk and coffee creamer together.
- Add lemon juice slowly, mix until the mixture thickens.
- Pour over the layer of biscuits.
- Sprinkle crushed biscuits on top, put into the refrigerator.
- Serve the following day.
Made for PAC, Fall '09. In my book, this is absolutely to die for. Light, so wonderfully creamy, holds together well when cut and served. When coupled with the lemony filling, the Coconut biscuits/cookies make the perfect blend to tantalize and please the palate. Thanks, Jeanine, so much for sharing this delightful tart with us.