Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 38 Oreo cookies, divided
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fresh raspberry
- mint sprig
- chocolate curls (you can use dark or white chocolate. Draw a vegetable peeler at an angle across the chocolate)
- Finely crush 24 cookies; mix crushed cookies and butter in bowl.
- Press firmly on bottomof 9-inch springform pan.
- Stand remaining 14 cookies around the edge of pan, pressing firmly into crumb mixture.
- Set aside.
- Melt 4 ounces chocolate in small saucepan over low heat; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar with electric mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- Beat in 1/2 cup sour cream, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Blend in melted chocolate.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until cheesecake is slightly puffed and center is set.
- Blend remaining 1 cup sour cream and 2 tablespoons sugar; spread over cheesecake.
- Bake 5 minutes more.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Melt remaining 1 ounce chocolate; drizzle over cheesecake.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with raspberries, mint and chocolate curls.