Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Super easy and super delicious dip that is perfect for any party. I often add sliced black olives and jarred jalapenos to the cheese for added flavor. Recipe comes from "Velveeta -- Crowd Pleasing Recipes".
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, pasteurized prepared cheese product cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) canro*tel diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- MIX VELVEETA and tomatoes in microwaveable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minute or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring after 3 minute.
- SERVE with assorted cut-up vegetables, WHEAT THINS Snack Crackers or tortilla chips.
This was TERRIBLE! No Taste other than salt. Stays warm for 2 minutes. Take the time and make your own with REAL CHEESE! If you think this is 5 stars then you must eat Ox tails for steak!
Made as written only cutting the recipe in half. So easy and so delicious! Made for Fall PAC 2012.
This is our go-to queso. I use 1 can Rotel to a 2lb brick of Velveeta, though. I chunk up the cheese and put it and the Rotel in the crockpot 1 hour before it is needed.