Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Super easy and super delicious dip that is perfect for any party. I often add sliced black olives and jarred jalapenos to the cheese for added flavor. Recipe comes from "Velveeta -- Crowd Pleasing Recipes".
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, pasteurized prepared cheese product cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) canro*tel diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- MIX VELVEETA and tomatoes in microwaveable bowl.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minute or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring after 3 minute.
- SERVE with assorted cut-up vegetables, WHEAT THINS Snack Crackers or tortilla chips.
My quick snack for company. I'll add some chopped jap. peppers and if I have time brown some hamburger and chop it up real fine and add. Thanks!!
This was TERRIBLE! No Taste other than salt. Stays warm for 2 minutes. Take the time and make your own with REAL CHEESE! If you think this is 5 stars then you must eat Ox tails for steak!
Made as written only cutting the recipe in half. So easy and so delicious! Made for Fall PAC 2012.