Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
A new take on the familiar tuna casserole. This is a cheesy version full of plenty of tuna and vegetables.
- 4 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen peas and carrots
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 3⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French fried onion rings
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients except onion rings and mix well to combine. Transfer to prepared baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 45 minutes or until bubbly and heated through. Uncover and top with onion rings. Bake a few minutes more.