Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A spicy, cheesy, spinach dip that is sure to please! If you have every been to the resuturant Abuelo's, this tastes very similar to their side dish, espinaca.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, not thawed
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, pasteurized prepared cheese product cut up
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cut up
- 1 (10 ounce) canro*tel diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- PLACE spinach in large microwaveable bowl; microwave on HIGH 5 minute
- STIR in remaining ingredients.
- Microwave on HIGH 5 minute or until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 minute
- SERVE hot with WHEAT THINS Snack Crackers or assorted bread cubes.
I made this the other night to have along with a left-over Mexican casserole, and it was fabulous! Used tortilla chips for dipping. Lots of left-over dip for later! Yum! Thanks for an excellent and easy recipe!
Excellent recipe! Took me hardly any time to make, I whipped it together at the last minute. It was a huge hit at my weekend pary, everybody wanted the recipe. I served it with the Ritz vegetable crackers and there was no leftovers. Thank you.
Tried and true!