Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
Great taste, only 4 ingredients and easy to prepare.
- Brown sausage and drain well.
- Return cooked sausage to pan and add jelly.
- Cut velveeta in pieces and add to sausage mixture.
- Heat on low until cheese is melted.
- Top each bread slice with heaping teaspoonful of sausage mixture.
- Place under broiler until edges of bread are toasty.
- Serve warm.
I have made this similar recipe for years around Christmas (except no jelly, I might try next time) and everyone loves this- I make the sausage and cheese mixture before guests arrive and put in the fridge til guests arrive and then make the lil appetizers, fast hot and delicious!
These were delicious,and so easy to put together. They were gobbled up in no time. Thanks