Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found on bakespace.com. My husband loves Velveeta so I might make this for him one night this week.
Make and share this Velveeta Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- Brown the meat then drain afterwards.
- Arrange the chips on a microwaveable platter;
- Top evenly with Velveeta.
- Microwave on high for 2 minute or until Velveeta is melted.
- Add the meat along with the other remaining ingredients.
We really enjoyed these simple nachos. Thanks for sharing a quick and easy treat. Made for Spring PAC 2014.
Great tasting nachos and easy to make! I left out the black olives because I didn't have any. The cheese melted perfectly over the tortilla chips in the microwave. It's a good recipe to satisfy a nacho craving. Thanks!