Recipe by NurseLissa
Perfect for parties, pot luck dinners, or sitting around in front of the TV.
Top Review by pewpew1982
This was decently yummy. The refried beans were a little wierd because they sort of dissapeared in the cheese. I would rather substitute a can of cream of mushroom soup. It does NOT change the flavor but gives it this creamy texture to die for. Otherwise, this was pretty good.
- 1 (2 lb) box Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (12 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (30 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)