Recipe by celestial_star03
This is a very simple dish that you can use your leftover ground meat and some velveeta cheese for. Very tasty and not hard.
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pan prepare the noodles as instructed no the bag.
- In a non stick skillet brown the ground meat and drain it.
- Cut up the Velveeta into cubes so it will melt better.
- Put the meat back over med-high heat and add the Velveeta and a little milk, just enough so the cheese is creamy and won't burn, a couple of tablespoons.
- Once the Velveeta is melted, put the finished drained noodles in a bowl and pour the Velveeta mixture on top.