Recipe by FoodieDiva007
This is from my Mom. She makes it every year around Christmas and everyone loves it and never knows the "secret ingredient". It is not as rich as other fudge that I've tried which is not always great because that means I eat MORE of it!!!
- 1 cup margarine
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, chopped
- 1 pound packages confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup baking cocoa
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine margarine and Velveeta cheese in microwave-safe dish.
- Microwave 3 minutes, stir.
- Add confectioner's sugar, walnuts, vanilla and baking cocoa; mix well.
- Pour into greased 9x13 dish.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- May substitute peanut butter for baking cocoa.