Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe off a box of velveeta years ago. It's the best fudge recipe!!
Make and share this Velveeta Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Put velveeta, butter, unsweetened baking chocolate and corn syrup in a large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes; stir. Microwave an additional minute; stir until well blended.
- Add chocolate mixture in batches to sugar, beating with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended after each addition.
- Stir in pecans and vanilla.
- Spread into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan. Smooth top.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours until firm.
- Cut into 1 inch square pieces.