Recipe by jennifer.blake-somers
I got this recipe off a box of velveeta years ago. It's the best fudge recipe!!
- 3⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 1 cup butter
- 6 baker's unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 (16 ounce) packages powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Put velveeta, butter, unsweetened baking chocolate and corn syrup in a large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes; stir. Microwave an additional minute; stir until well blended.
- Add chocolate mixture in batches to sugar, beating with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended after each addition.
- Stir in pecans and vanilla.
- Spread into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan. Smooth top.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours until firm.
- Cut into 1 inch square pieces.