Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love Velveeta Cheese!
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 can milk, 5 oz
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- Cook chicken breast until tender.
- Cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare Stove Top according to directions on box.
- In a separate pan, mix soup, milk, and melted cheese.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 in a 9 x 13 inch greased pan.
My bf and I really like Velveeta cheese also. Since I was that it was a big part in this I knew I had to try it. Of course I added some veggies in there. I will be making this again.