Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a family favorite and even better the next day for lunches at work.
- 1 (12 ounce) box cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 6 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 6 ounces evaporated milk
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- Prepare stuffing according to box and set aside.
- Combine soup, cheese and milk in saucepan. Cook over low heat until cheese is melted, stirring constantly.
- Layer in 9x13 casserole dish chicken first then pour cheese over that and cover the top with the stuffing.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
This was a very easy dish to put together. The whole family ate this without any complaints. I had to use mushroom soup, but I am anxious to try it again with the chicken soup. Thanks for posting!