- 680.38 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 473.18 ml water
- 709.77 ml rotini pasta, uncooked
- 453.59 g package frozen broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot blend
- 283.49 g canrotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 226.79 g Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Stir in water. Bring to boil. Add pasta; stir. Cook, covered, 5 to 7 minutes, or until Velveeta is completely melted and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.