Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found on a box of Velveeta Original.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot blend
- 1 (10 ounce) canrotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Cook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Stir in water. Bring to boil. Add pasta; stir. Cook, covered, 5 to 7 minutes, or until Velveeta is completely melted and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.