1/1 Photo of Velveeta Cheesy Chicken & Rice Skillet
I decided to refer to my cookbook collection to find a tasty meal last night and this was the ticket. Richard prepared it and was tickled ppink with how well it turned out. We made 4 large breasts so we used some more oil than called for and cooked them slowly so they wouldn't burn etc. This came from my Favorite brand Name Best-Loved Recipies cookbook. This tasted like rice a roni with moist chicken... yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1heat oil in a large skillet on med hi heat..
- 2add chicken cover.
- 3cook 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through
- 4Remove chicken from skillet.
- 5add soup and water to skillet
- 6stir and bring to a boil.
- 7stir in rice and 1 c of velveeta.
- 8top with chicken.
- 9sprinkle with remaining velveeta
- 10cover and cook on low heat 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Velveeta Cheesy Chicken & Rice Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.5
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 125.9 mg
- Sodium 1480.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 39.5 g