Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Got this from a Velveeta box. This is a test. This should be private, but if not, o well.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups medium egg noodles
- 3⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Brown meat, drain.
- Add water to skillet, boil.
- Add noodles.
- Reduce heat to medium low, cover and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add Velveeta, soup and pepper. Stir until melted.
- Garnish with parsley.
This was quite tasty and made a ton! I served with green beans. Thx for sharing!!
This was a true comfort food! I did not have medium noodles here so I used wide noodles. I also used Cream of Chicken Soup instead of Cream of Mushroom.