Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Found on a box of Velveeta Original.
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, chopped
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 12 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup BREAKSTONE'S Sour Cream or 1⁄3 cup KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 3⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat 10 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove bacon from skillet, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels. Meanwhile, add potatoes, mushrooms, peppers and onions to drippings; cook 10 minutes or until peppers and onions are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spread vegetable mixture onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Whisk eggs and sour cream until well blended; pour over vegetable mixture. Top with bacon and Velveeta.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until center is set and casserole is heated through.