My family enjoys this side dish.
Make and share this Velveeta Broccoli Rice Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (I use Recipe #425183) or 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup (I use Recipe #425183) or 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (I use Cream of Anything Soup Mix)
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese
- 3 cups cooked rice (I use brown rice)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Saute onion until soft and translucent.
- Cook broccoli in boiling water for about ten minutes or until almost tender; drain very well.
- Mix all ingredients and place in baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes.