Recipe by womanofmystery
My family loves apple, and lucky for us Auntie Veisha makes these and shared the recipe!! They are lovely cold, we cut them into thirds for a pot luck dish, but even lovelier served warm with ice cream on top.....mmmm!
- 595.33 g can apple pie filling
- 6 (48 inch) tortillas
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. spoon pie filling into tortillas, spirnkle in a little cinnamon, wrap up in the usual fashion.
- 2. place seam side down in a buttered rectangular baking dish.
- 3. in a sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter, add sugars, water and bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- 4. reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- 5. pour sauce over enchiladas, let stand 45 minutes.
- 6. bake at 350 for 20 minutes.