Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My family loves apple, and lucky for us Auntie Veisha makes these and shared the recipe!! They are lovely cold, we cut them into thirds for a pot luck dish, but even lovelier served warm with ice cream on top.....mmmm!
- 1. spoon pie filling into tortillas, spirnkle in a little cinnamon, wrap up in the usual fashion.
- 2. place seam side down in a buttered rectangular baking dish.
- 3. in a sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter, add sugars, water and bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- 4. reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- 5. pour sauce over enchiladas, let stand 45 minutes.
- 6. bake at 350 for 20 minutes.