Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
this is a colorful, delicious dish that is great for an appetizer or potluck. everyone will love it and want the recipe!
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- assorted chopped colorful raw vegetables
- unroll crescent rolls (but do not separate the dough into individual crescents) and lay on a greased cookie sheet.
- press the seams together.
- bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes until lightly browned.
- leave in the pan and cool.
- mix the ranch dressing, mayo and cream cheese together and spread over the cooled"crust".
- top with the chopped vegies- carrots, tomatos, broccoli, cukes- whatever you want to use!
- serve for an appetizer or potluck dish and wait for the compliments!
I am rating this because I have had this at a work party, everyone commented on it and then I had to make it for my family. We all loved it and my step-daughter just recently asked me for this recipe because she remembered how much she enjoyed it.