Recipe by Dhruva
This is a very delicious dish to be eaten with Rice or Roti. I have tasted it and included in my Restaurant Menu.
- 5 lbs boneless lamb
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (cauliflower, beans, Carrot, Cabbage,Mushrom, you can add any favourite vegitables)
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons mustard seeds, grated
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 piece ginger
- 10 pieces gingerroot
- 1 cup mustard oil
- 2 pieces red onions
- 2 pieces green chili peppers
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons garam masala powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut lamb into 1 inch cubes and merinate overnight with the yogurt and spices mixed.
- cut and clean vegetables and keep aside.
- In a large pan put oil and sauteed Cumin and onion and chopped green chilli and sliced garlic and crushed ginger and fry till it turns brown.
- add lamb and cook in a low heat for 15 minute.
- stir occasionally.
- then add mixed vegetables and cover it with a lid and let it cook for next 5 minute.
- add little water.
- add all the spices and salt and stir properly and let it cook for few more minutes.
- serve hot with Rice or Bread and enjoy the taste.