Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is a chili recipe that I've tweaked over the years as my tastes have changed.
- 2 (28 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 fresh jalapenos (diced)
- 6 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 1⁄2 cup chili powder
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen corn
- ground red pepper
- Set a crock-pot to high and add all ingredients except corn and ground red pepper.
- Heat until liquid comes to a boil then turn the crock pot down to low.
- Let simmer overnight or until liquid has thickened and flavors have blended.
- Add corn and season with red pepper and salt.