Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
found in Sliming & Health magazine
- 236.59 ml chopped cooked potato
- 236.59 ml frozen peas and corn
- 2 green shallots, chopped
- 118.29 ml plain flour
- 118.29 ml skim milk
- 2.46 ml dried basil leaves
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- cherry tomatoes, to serve
- basil leaves, to serve
- Combine Potato, pea and corn mix and sallots. Add flour. Mix well.
- Add milk and basil. Season with salt and pepper. Stir Well.
- Heat a large frying pan to medium and spray with oil. Drop tablespoons of the mixture into the pan and cook for 4-5 mins until golden and crisp. Repeat with the remaining mixture. Serve immediately with cherry tomatoes and picke basil leaves.
Nice change. This was written as a side dish but we had it for breakfast by placing a fry egg on top of each pancake. Did try one before topping with egg and it was good and would make a nice side dish topped with either tomatoes or maybe even a dollop of sour cream. DH asked if we can have aging tomorrow for breakfast. Thanks for the post.
Yum! I ate this as a late lunch today and it was so yummy and really easy to put together. I used lactose free milk then kept to the recipe. I didn't serve it with the suggested cherry tomatoes and pickled basil, instead I served it with tomatoes sauce. You could easily add left over mash potatoes instead of cook chop potatoes. Thank you Sonya01