Recipe by Sonya01
found in Sliming & Health magazine
Top Review by Debbwl
Nice change. This was written as a side dish but we had it for breakfast by placing a fry egg on top of each pancake. Did try one before topping with egg and it was good and would make a nice side dish topped with either tomatoes or maybe even a dollop of sour cream. DH asked if we can have aging tomorrow for breakfast. Thanks for the post.
- 1 cup chopped cooked potato
- 1 cup frozen peas and corn
- 2 green shallots, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup plain flour
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- salt and pepper
- cooking spray
- cherry tomatoes, to serve
- basil leaves, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Potato, pea and corn mix and sallots. Add flour. Mix well.
- Add milk and basil. Season with salt and pepper. Stir Well.
- Heat a large frying pan to medium and spray with oil. Drop tablespoons of the mixture into the pan and cook for 4-5 mins until golden and crisp. Repeat with the remaining mixture. Serve immediately with cherry tomatoes and picke basil leaves.