Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are by far my favorite sandwich! you can use any type of artisan style sandwich bread you like!
- 1 medium avocado
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1 large tomatoes (sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup banana pepper (pickled)
- 10 slices of veggie bacon (cooked til slightly crispy)
- 10 slices whole grain bread (I use flat bread, ciabatta or pita would also be great)
- Peel the avocado and discard seed. In a food processor blend avocado and cream cheese until creamy.
- Spread a few tablespoons of mixture onto 5 slices of bread. top with two slices of bacon, sprouts, tomato slice, and banana peppers.
- Repeat for remaining sandwiches.
Absolutely going into the keeper file! The spread and bacon can be made ahead and on hand for those days that get away from you and you need something quick. I'm going to adjust this to be an appetizer on crackers for my next get together also. Thank you for sharing this.
This made a nice brunch for me. I scaled it down for 1 and enjoyed it! Thanks!