Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Healthy and full of nutrients! Also tomato free!
Make and share this Veggies! Pasta Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 709.77 ml portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 709.77 ml Baby Spinach
- 3 red peppers, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced and chopped
- 2-4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 59.14 ml water, add more if sauce is too thick
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- 22.18 ml olive oil
- 7.39 ml paprika
- 14.79 ml salt, free italian or 14.79 ml all purpose Greek seasoning
- sea salt and pepper
- Blend and puree all ingredients, in blender or food processor, until smooth.
- Simmer in sauce pan on low to medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve over spaghetti noodles and enjoy!