Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Healthy and full of nutrients! Also tomato free!
- 3 cups portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 3 red peppers, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced and chopped
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water, add more if sauce is too thick
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt, free italian or 1 tablespoon all purpose Greek seasoning
- sea salt and pepper
- Blend and puree all ingredients, in blender or food processor, until smooth.
- Simmer in sauce pan on low to medium heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve over spaghetti noodles and enjoy!