Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Low fat. High Flavor.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (cut in thin strips)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, smashed
- 2 cups broccoli, in bite size florets
- 1 cup red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup yellow squash, sliced
- 1 cup zucchini, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup Wondra Flour
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine (chardonnay)
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- salt & pepper
- Season chicken strips with salt & pepper.
- Add 1 T. of oil to a large skillet and saute chicken until browned and cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan and reserve.
- Add remaining olive oil to the pan and begin sauteeing veggies in the order that they are listed.
- When all veggies are tender-crisp, add chicken back to the pan and sprinkle with flour.
- Mix flour into contents of pan.
- Add wine and broth and stir until thickened.
- Add basil, salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve over pasta, rice or potatoes.
My broccoli was a bit sour and I think it spoiled the flavour of the dish for me. The chicken was nice . I served it with pasta ,next time I will leave out the broccoli.