Recipe by Jewelies
Just found this and though it would be a great way to get kids to eat veggies!
Top Review by I'mPat
O'kay this is not 5* gourmet this is the quick meal you want in a real hurry and well have lost your cooking mojo and will feed the family and they are happy and this was the case here. I made for 3 and it was enjoyed, thank you Jewelies, made for Christmas Edition - Make My Recipe.
- 4 crusty bread rolls (10cm or 4 inches in diameter)
- 2 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, diced
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 4 eggs
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped plus extra to garnish
- 3⁄4 cup tasty cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut tops from rolls. Scoop out centres, leaving a shell.
- Combine veggies and mayonnaise and spoon into rolls and shape a hollow.
- Carefully break an egg into each roll.
- Season with black pepper and sprinkle with chives, then cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with extra chives and serve.