Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I grilled these veggies on an oven liner that I sprayed with coconut oil. The coconut oil doesn't go rancid when heated at high temperatures.
- 2 lbs red potatoes (these ones were 1-inch in size.)
- 4 medium parsnips (peeled and chopped into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 large sweet onion (chopped in 8 pieces)
- 1⁄8 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons herbes de provence
- 1 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Heat your grill to medium-high.
- While it's heating prepare your veggies.
- Clean and cut the potatoes in half. Peel the parsnips and chop them into pieces. Clean and chop the onion.
- Put the chopped up veggies into a large bowl and pour the oil over them and toss. Add the herbs and seasonings and toss again to make sure all the veggies are covered with the herbs.
- Spray the oven liner with oil.
- Grill for about 10 minutes on medium, but check them around the 5 minute mark to make sure they aren't burning, if they are turn the heat down a bit; then flip and grill the veggies 5 more minutes. Test with a fork to make sure the veggies are tender.
- Serve warm.
- Bon Appetit!