Recipe by Chef*Lee
Broccoli and asparagus are 2 of my favorite veggies and I don't see them put together too often so I made this up! Hope you like it!
- 1⁄2 lb fresh broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 lb fresh asparagus tips, and middles
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed and easy chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a glass baking dish; toss your broccoli and asparagus with olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, and coriander.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour your almonds into the hot baking dish then pour in the balsamic vinegar.
- Toss to coat the veggies while the liquid sizzles. Serve!