Top Review by kelly in TO
Really loved this. I actually made it while up north at our cottage, then forgot to bring home the leftovers! I was so disappointed I made it again the day after I arrived home and froze half of it for a quick dinner. I to agree this is better once the flavours have had time to meld together. I used tofu and did add mozzarella as well. Great dish .
- 1 green zucchini
- 1 yellow zucchini
- washed spinach leaves
- 2 -3 fresh tomatoes, sliced (or 1can of diced)
- pasta sauce, of your choice
- tofu crumbles or nutritional yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer these ingredients in a casserole dish.
- I put yellow zuke, spinach, tomato, tomato sauce, nutritional yeast, then more zuke, more spinach and topped with tomatoes and sauce Bake at 325 uncovered for about 45mins or until the sauce in the bottom starts to bubble.