Recipe by Catte Nappe
Someone gave me this recipe for a tasty combination wrap (tomato, greens, and olives) that is quick and easy to do. It calls for spinach but I used a spinach and arugula combo for some extra zip.
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes
- 170.09 g cream cheese (plain or onion or chive)
- 118.29 ml chopped black olives
- 141.74 g fresh spinach
- 4 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak the tomatoes in a bit of water overnight until soft.
- Chop the tomatoes and mix into the cream cheese along with the chopped olives.
- Spread the cheese mixture evenly on the tortillas.
- Liberally cover with spinach, arugula and/or other leafy greens.
- Wrap and enjoy.