Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crunchy and delicious, these easy wraps are great served with grapes or berries for a light vegetarian lunch.
- 1⁄4 cup soft spread cream cheese
- 4 fat free tortillas
- 4 leaves curly lettuce
- 1 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1 ounce feta or 1 ounce blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons diced red onions
- Spread cream cheese on tortillas and top with lettuce leaves.
- Mix remaining ingredients and divide evenly between the tortillas.
- Wroll wraps and cut diagonally to serve.
- May use creamy cucumber or other favorite dressing for dipping.
The basic idea is good, but as written there really isn't any flavor to these. I will be experimenting with these more because I like the idea of them and I am always trying to get more veggies into my husband. A flavored cream cheese or tortilla might be better. Thanks for sharing.