OK, so even if you are not a vegetarian (like I am) or don't like tofu (like me) you will love these zesty veggie wraps! They are chock full of healthy goodness, but also packed with irresistable flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14 ounces firm tofu (cubed)
- 1 large carrot (finely chopped)
- 1 cup zucchini (chopped)
- 1/2 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cups white mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup tomato (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups baby spinach leaves (chopped)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 4 large tortillas (sundried tomato)
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup salsa (we prefer peach)
- 1/8 cup olive oil (for frying)
- 1Heat oil over medium heat.
- 2Cube tofu and place in oil.
- 3Prepare all vegetables for sauteing. Add all vegetables one at a time (except spinach) to tofu in order above, spacing each addition by approximately 45 seconds.
- 4Pour in salsa of choice and lightly simmer.
- 5Steam wraps in microwave.
- 6Spread sour cream onto wraps and sprinkle with spinach and cheese. Spoon equal amounts of veggie/tofu mixture into each wrap.
- 7Roll up and enjoy with a fork or just in your hands!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Wrap Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (516 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 698.8
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 1350.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 29.2 g