Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another of my son's lunch recipes! From Williams - Sonoma kids cookbook
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup alfalfa sprout
- salt and pepper
- Lay the tortilla on a work surface and spread cream cheese over each tortilla.
- Arrange cucumbers and press gently into the cream cheese.
- Next arrange the tomato.
- Then alfalfa sprouts.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Working with one tortilla at a time, fold about 2 inches of the right edge onto itself.
- Press gently.
- Fold over the same amount on the opposite edge.
- You should have 2 straight sides and 2 rounded sides.
- Bring the rounded side closest to you and roll up the layered tortilla and veges, holding the folded edges down with your fingers as you roll.
- Place the wraps, seam side down and cut on the diagonal.